Business Litigation Law Firm in Phoenix for all State and Federal Actions in Arizona and California
Business Litigation Law Firm in Phoenix for Individual Solutions
The first step for any commercial or business litigation law firm in Phoenix is to determine what constitutes a successful outcome for you and your business. Schlesinger Conrad reaches that goal by listening to clients from the very first phone call. This Phoenix-based law firm uses experience, diligence and understanding to create solutions for your commercial or business litigation problems.
Schlesinger Conrad limits its litigation practice areas to commercial disputes, business and insurance litigation, with alternative dispute resolution and mediation in each of these areas. Because no firm can really do it all, Schlesinger Conrad, pllc stays focused. The result is a commercial and business litigation law firm that balances expertise and economy.
Litigation Law Firm With a Strong Track Record
Schlesinger Conrad handles cases in Arizona and California. The Firm has won large settlements in a wide variety of business litigation matters. Even if your case is against a large corporation and is a document intensive case, Schlesinger Conrad has the resources to handle it. Contact us Schlesinger Conrad to see how we can work with you to find a solution for your business dispute.
Commercial & Business Litigation Law Firm in Phoenix Practice Areas
- Business Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Unfair Competition
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark/Trade Dress Infringement
- Officer/Director Suits
- Securities/Blue Sky
- Insurance Litigation
- Bad Faith
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Breach of Contract
- Appeals to higher courts
- Mandamus actions
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Please Note: This form does not create an attorney client relationship, and your message is not protected by any attorney client relationship. Please do not send confidential information using this form. You may contact the attorney directly to discuss your legal matter or concern. Free initial consultations are always a part of our service.
- Graco Minnesota, Inc. v. Professor Foam, United States District Court, Southern District of California, 3:18-cv-01690-WQH-AGS. Case dismissed at the pleading stage on the basis of lack of jurisdiction over Professor Foam, Schlesinger Conrad’s client. Order of Dismissal entered April 17, 2019.
- Sherman v. The Paul Revere Life Ins. Co., CV 03-5730 DT(PJWX), 2004 WL 4946213 (C.D. Cal. Feb. 17, 2004)
- Waggener v. UNUM Life Ins. Co. of America, 238 F.Supp.2d 1179 (S.D.Cal., 2002);
- Starpoint v. Unitex Industries, Inc., et al. Los Angeles Superior Court Case BC410026
- Loomis v. Experian, et al.U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Provident Life and Accident Ins. Co. v. Van Gemert, 262 F.Supp.2d 1047 (C.D.Cal., 2003).
- Fast Trak Inv. Co., LLC v. Sax, No. 4:17-cv-00257-KAW, 2018 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 81045 (N.D. Cal. May 11, 2018)
- RJC Funding Ltd. Liab. Co. v. Macaluso, No. 15cv2659, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 53335 (S.D. Cal. Apr. 5, 2017)
Working With You
Solving Your Problem
Frequently Asked Questions
When you have a legal problem, there are lots of questions. The first question of a business litigation law firm is usually: “What do I do now?” The answer is that you should find a commercial business litigation attorney you can talk to, and that you can trust. At Schlesinger Conrad, we listen. And we listen for free. We always provide a free initial consultation. So, if you have questions when looking for a business litigation law firm, we have answers. Some of the common questions are answered right here. But we are happy to discuss your specific matter by phone. Contact the firm by Phone at 602-812-3661 or 866-BIZ-ATTY or email to atty@Schlesingerconrad.com.
What kind of clients do you work with?
Schlesinger Conrad works with individuals and businesses of all sizes to get the results each client needs. Whether you have ongoing legal matters that are inherent in your company’s work, or you are an individual whose rights have been violated, Schlesinger Conrad can help. Please call us at 602-812-3661 or e-mail.
Do you handle cases on a pro bono or contingency fee basis?
Can you help me even if I don't live in Arizona?
Yes! The attorney at SCLF is licensed to practice in Arizona and California, and we take cases in state or federal court in either state. You typically do not need to be in these jurisdictions, so long as the case centers around one of these states. We are a very tech-savvy law firm, and most everything we do is online. We are happy to meet with you telephonicaly or via Zoom or some other protocol if it is convenient for you.
Business Litigation Law Firm Serving Arizona and California
Office Mailing Address: Schlesinger Conrad, PLLC ♦ 2550 W. Union Hills Dr., Ste. 350, Phoenix, AZ 85027
Tel: 602-812-3661 ♦ E-Mai: firstname.lastname@example.org