Business Litigation Law Firm in Phoenix for all State and Federal Actions in Arizona and California
Business Litigation Law Firm in Phoenix
Focusing on Individual Goals
The first step for any commercial or business litigation law firm in Phoenix is to determine what constitutes a successful outcome for you and your business. Schlesinger Conrad reaches that goal by listening to clients from the very first phone call. This Phoenix-based law firm uses experience, diligence and understanding to create solutions for your commercial or business litigation problems.
Schlesinger Conrad limits its litigation practice areas to commercial disputes, business and insurance litigation, with alternative dispute resolution and mediation in each of these areas. Because no firm can really do it all, Schlesinger Conrad, pllc stays focused. The result is a commercial and business litigation law firm that balances expertise and economy.
Litigation Law Firm With a Strong Track Record
Schlesinger Conrad handles cases in Arizona and California. The Firm has won large settlements in a wide variety of business litigation matters. Even if your case is against a large corporation and is a document intensive case, Schlesinger Conrad has the resources to handle it. Contact us Schlesinger Conrad to see how we can work with you to find a solution for your business dispute.
Commercial & Business Litigation Law Firm in Phoenix Practice Areas
- Business Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Unfair Competition
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark/Trade Dress Infringement
- Officer/Director Suits
- Securities/Blue Sky
- Insurance Litigation
- Bad Faith
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Breach of Contract
- Serious Personal Injury
- Vehicle Accidents
- Attorney Malpractice
- Appeals to higher courts
- Mandamus actions
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Graco Minnesota, Inc. v. Professor Foam, United States District Court, Southern District of California, 3:18-cv-01690-WQH-AGS. Case dismissed at the pleading stage on the basis of lack of jurisdiction over Professor Foam, Schlesinger Conrad’s client. Order of Dismissal entered April 17, 2019.
- Sherman v. The Paul Revere Life Ins. Co., CV 03-5730 DT(PJWX), 2004 WL 4946213 (C.D. Cal. Feb. 17, 2004)
- Waggener v. UNUM Life Ins. Co. of America, 238 F.Supp.2d 1179 (S.D.Cal., 2002);
- Starpoint v. Unitex Industries, Inc., et al. Los Angeles Superior Court Case BC410026
- Loomis v. Experian, et al.U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Provident Life and Accident Ins. Co. v. Van Gemert, 262 F.Supp.2d 1047 (C.D.Cal., 2003).
- Fast Trak Inv. Co., LLC v. Sax, No. 4:17-cv-00257-KAW, 2018 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 81045 (N.D. Cal. May 11, 2018)
- RJC Funding Ltd. Liab. Co. v. Macaluso, No. 15cv2659, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 53335 (S.D. Cal. Apr. 5, 2017)
Member: American Bar Association (2019)
Working With You
Solving Your Problem
Frequently Asked Questions
When you have a legal problem, there are lots of questions. The first question of a business litigation law firm is usually: “What do I do now?” The answer is that you should find a commercial business litigation attorney you can talk to, and that you can trust. At SCLF, we listen. And we listen for free. We always provide a free initial consultation. So, if you have questions when looking for a business litigation law firm, we have answers. Some of the common questions are answered right here. But we are happy to discuss your specific matter by phone. Contact the firm at email@example.com or Call 602-812-3661 or email: atty@Schlesingerconrad.com.
What kind of clients do you work with?
Do you handle cases on a pro bono or contingency fee basis?
Can you help me even if I don't live in Arizona?
Business Litigation Law Firm Serving Arizona and California
Office Mailing Address: Schlesinger Conrad Law Firm, 3936 E. Desert Cove Avenue, 1st Fl., Phoenix, AZ 85028
Tel: 602-812-3661 ♦ Toll Free: 833-477-2800 ♦ Fax: 480-522-3674 ♦ E-Mai: firstname.lastname@example.org